Night Adoration of the Philippines, The Lord’s Community, Night Adorers of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist, Servants of Church, Servers of Fellowmen, Toward pious and blissful Life.
MissionAdoracion Nocturna Filipina, We, as community members of the Night in Recognizing: a. God's Love and Care; b. the Redemptive Mystery of Jesus Christ; and c. through the Guidance of the Holy Spirit, commit ourselves:
- To continuously observe night adoration of Christ in the Eucharist;
- To follow faithfully, living, proclaiming the Word of God;
- In love and unity, acknowledge, value and respect the abilities and attributes of fellow members;
- In simple living, caring for the marginalized and oppressed; And dedication to serve the Catholic Church;
- Toward a blissful ANF joyous life.
To organize communities of Night Adoration of Christ in the Eucharist, united to live spiritually in the virtues of Piety, Charity and Unity.
The Motto of the Adoracion Nocturna Filipina
Sacramentum Pietatis – PietyPRAYER
Signum Unitatis – UnityBROTHERHOOD
Vinculum Caritatis - CharityAPOSTOLATE
COME AND JOIN NOW!
JESUS IS WAITING FOR YOU!
There is a Turno or Unit of ADORACIONNOCTURNA FILIPINA in your own parish.
ADORACION NOCTURNA FILIPINA (ANF)
Official Contact Address:
Rm 305, Pius XII Catholic Center,
1175 United Nations Avenue,
Globe 0915-7547740 / 0927-7505800
Smart 0921-2818036 / 0917-8076183 / 0928-4977700